Thursday, August 18, 2011

     Forgive me father for I have sinned. I have been neglecting my blog for some time now. I hope that all of my faithful, and loyal followers will forgive me. I am truly sorry and I humbly repent. Things are finally beginning to pick up and it has been a difficult journey. I have been working on several projects and I will use my faithful blog to record and document my latest work.

     I recently completed a series of architectural renderings for the 57th Annual Housewalk & Boutique. The Housewalk is a holiday tour of homes located in Kenilworth, Illinois which is located in  Chicagoland's Northshore. The homes in this neighborhood are absolutely amazing. Many of them look more like castles than single family homes and some of the homes on the tour are over 100 years old.


     My part in this whole project was to design a cover image for the invitation, and illustrate only the entrance to each of the homes. I used watercolors to create the illustrations because the medium lends it's self well to architectural renderings.

1 comment:

  1. I didn't realize you also contracted your drawing/painting skills out. Pretty dang awesome.

    ReplyDelete